Sunday, 8 January 2012

First note

happy new year bloggers xD
its a brand new year which means a fresh start. let me introduce myself, Im Gera currently 17 and on my way to 18, Ive got curly long black hair and brown eyes, im short which is quite a bother when surrounded by tall people, I still somewhat live in the 'vintage years' where my computer is still 'that big white brick' and broadband is an alien language! I am freshly out of High School and about to start the university of unknown.. the future is quite slim but im hopeful things will turn out fine. I am an aspiring songwriter/writer. I’m full of dreams and never seem to grasp the existence of reality. I live in a small tiny country consisting of trees and burly nothing else, all and all its a great place xD my family consist of a brother whose world only revolves around him and only him, Parents who are loving and somewhat clueless. Sometimes it even feels that my whole family could be so oblivious to one another that the only time we ever speak to one another is at the dinner table, even then we only talk when needed! but in the bright side the universe has given the most greatest friends a person could ever ask for.
I may not be the world's smartest person or the prettiest, or have so much of a 'co-ordination', But I am sure that all my life I have been constantly under unappreciated and constantly heard but never listened too. I am told that I may not go anywhere in life, I am destined for an inferior life and that should be it. I should just learn to shut up and blend in where no one knows I exist! But im tired of blending in and letting everyone taking the spotlight.. so this blog will contain updates of my life and how I see it. The thoughts I have been dying to share and words of regret and confessions I should have said in the right moments.. 
as one would say "stop waiting and Speak Now"

No comments:

Post a Comment